Monday, July 11, 2011

Melbourne to Derby and Beyond

Yesterday was a hell of a day.

After the hilarity of Jaymi's 21st, I made it home sometime around 2 or 3am and commenced packing, more than a little inebriated. Finally went to sleep around the time mum came to wake me up, 4.30. Slept in my clothes until it was time to get to the airport at about 5.30 (thank you mum, for not allowing everyone's assumption about me missing the plane to come true).

17 hours later, I checked in at the Boab Inn in Derby and ordered a pint.

Next time I'll be flying direct - and not directly after a party! Not much to say in the post, but that I met a friendly guy on the bus and I ruminated on how I feel very much like I'm escaping, but legitimately. What do you reckon?

1 comment:

Amoir said...

I reckon I'm happy you're blogging again and can't wait to see how the next three months unfurl for you. xoxo