Thursday, January 13, 2005

not without my dancing bees...

WHEN I GO away, there's only one thing that i really don't wanna leave behind (present company excluded, конечно).

that one thing is not my bike.


although i would dearly love to have that squeaky silver rust-bucket at my service in downtown k-burg city.

neither is that one thing my big comfy bed.


despite the daily delight and nightly relief if offers my cranky bones.

and neither, despite the title of this inane post, is it my dancing bees,


which are sure to remain on the mantelpiece of my house for all eternity.

no, that ONE thing from which i can just barely part, is my beautiful boudoir in the best share-house in the world.

sqodger says my walls are scary and he could never sleep in there for all the things looking at him and holding great significance.

so i'll take them down, hokay?

and then i'll need to find someone, preferably female, to take over the lease.

ideally, this person will get tha hell out! when i get back, whenever that may be.

but, i do realise this is entirely unrealistic of me.

so, room for lease: $466 pcm...dream fitzroy l0cation...sob...


please contact via email.

today smells like: asphalt and sour cream

xx

No comments: