Thursday, February 03, 2005

AND...

...she thinks she can TALK to me. i minimised my response to one word and no eye contact.

sarah, if you're reading this, i AM working on it, i promise.

i had a request to mention someone in my blog ~ how expletively popular did this make me feel? i'm not sure.

the person in question was told, in no uncertain terms, that she would be required to DO something paragraph worthy but that said action need not necessitate any effort. it was a very hot day.

soon you will be e-delivered two paragraphs. you mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to determine the paragraph more closely resembling a truth.

in other breaking news, i may have a job at a montessori school in klosterneuburg!! she who dare think that supermum aint the greatest?! thou shalt be BANISHED for ever more...

google thoughtfully translates the school's homepage for me and tells me that:
the campus is in a place lain very central directly behind the station weidling.
here you can access the starting sketch
(it's the link that says "anfahrtsskizze") ~ i'm guessing the school's where it says GALEMO. ha! teaching english is gonna be FUN methinks.

oh, and the weather has plateau'd at 11.6 degrees, today smells like soy sauce and broken hammocks!! and i've gotta go do some WORK now coz apparently i'm not doing my best.

xx

No comments: