Monday, February 07, 2005

text and hetero pub of the week

text of the week:
"where art the superstar unparallelable wonderful leonie?"

and my bruddah ade said, what's he gonna do withoutcha?
and I said, but what am I gonna do without HIM??
and no, this isn't a secret romance. this is le sqodgelator at 1.20am on sunday.

hetero pub of the week:
i went to the corner last night and i now proclaim it hetero pub of the week.

why?
well y'see i met a very nice boy who was there by accident...sort of...

i also walked past a table (they have high benches there) where a girl was climbing up from under it into the lap of her fella.

i also heard another spunky hat-wearing girl say she'd be dancing on the bar wearing a red fluffy n sparkly g-string before the night was out.

there was lots of testosterone in the room and pashing against the bar.

now THAT'S hetero, revoltingly so.

today smells like an early morning sans sweet dreams.

xx

4 comments:

Ben.H said...

Yo superstar unparallelable wonderful Leonie!
"Lots of testosterone in the room and pashing against the bar" sounds more the gay bars in Adelaide, from what I can remember. Please continue to keep me informed about the outside world, so I may enjoy it vicariously in comfort and safety under my bed.

starnawskirestlessness said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
starnawskirestlessness said...

ooooooooh ben!
tell us more about your "experiences" in the gay bars of adelaide...from under your bed in brunswick!! oh, hey, maybe i'll just ask my doppelganger.

we interviewed a potential new housemate to take over my room last night ~ a student from adelaide who identifies as a "uki" (meaning ukrainian) but, unlike me, SHE can speak ukrainian and polish.

yea, so i'll ask her. oh, and if you feel like getting out from under your bed anytime soon, like if your hair is getting caught in the springs or something, i'll be drinking beer at the napier on saturday the 19th from 5pm and would love to see ya there!

this informal invite goes for anyone i happen to know who is reading this and yea, i'll get round to an actual spam invite sometime soon...

Ben.H said...

Beer and your company? How can I refuse? See yz there.
That was a typo before, I meant "the gay bar of Adelaide" and quite frankly I've found better man-action in the straight bars around Melbourne.