Wednesday, February 23, 2005

mornings still suck

even when there's planes to catch. i guess it's more likely that this morning sucks coz i had such a hugely fantastic weekend that didn't involve much sleep. and i feel ill but can't tell if it's coz i'm sad (only a tiny bit coz i'm gonna miss my lovelies so much!), nervous, excited, hungover or otherwise.

oh, and speaking of hungover...thank YOU oh so very much to all of you that came to the napier on saturday ~ i had THE most superfantastic night and, although my memory is shot to pieces, i well remember looking around the room at you all and marvelling at my luck. and how many people get to have a farewell that lasts...oh about three days? (if you weren't there, don't panic, i still love ya!)

so now i'm at melbourne airport, having checked-in, reorganised my luggage so they'd let me on, made it through customs unscathed and duty-free too but i can't say my wallet is unscathed after that! nah, i didn't spend much, just couldn't walk past the absolut stand. hey! it's not my fault, it's my genes!!

anyway, in about eleven hours i'll be in tokyo. no confirmed plans coz i haven't heard anything from rainbow sam dagnabbit. hopefully, his friend kev will hang out with me. or a couple of japanese s. but yea...we'll see. will keep ya posted. don't be havin too much fun without me now, ya hear??!!

dasvidanya from the serial goodbyer aka a wandering emulsifier aka...yea, just me.

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, had to rearrange your luggage? Was the backpack too big? Will our be too big? More information, please ...
YM